Information about MB–Active Cleaner
Our Bio Active Cleaner takes away the need for any other chemicals in your house. I.e. Bleach, Dettol, Domestos etc. Water-less urinals save thousands of liters of water and Swiss designed and manufactures aerators on your taps cut down water and energy costs by up to 60%.
What does the MB–Active Cleaner Achieve?
The (Microbiological) MB–Active Cleaner is the perfect accompaniment to URIMAT Waterless Urinals. It not only prevents bad odour from developing, it also contains special biological ingredients which gently treat the bowls surface.
What is the makeup of MB–Active Cleaner?
The MB–Active Cleaner is supplied in concentrate form which is then diluted with water (1:21 ratio). In concentrate form, the cleaner has billions of spores which start to develop into bacteria once mixed with water.
What are Spores?
Spores are the sleepy state of micro–organisms and are therefore stable for a very long period of time, like a butterfly when still in its cocoon.
How do they develop into bacteria?
When MB–Active Cleaner is in contact with water and a food source, like urine for instance, spores are going to germinate and grow as micro–organisms. They are able to use more and more organics as food and avoid bad odours emanating from these organics. More than just and odour control, micro–organisms are also able to completely break down uric acid and avoid uric scale build up.
What happens to the bacteria?
When there is no food source available micro–organisms either revert back to a spore form again, go further along the drain line to find other food sources or simply are not able to survive and then die.
What odours do the Spores eliminate?
Our MB–Active Cleaner has 5 different tribes in the form of Spore/bacteria. These tribes ensure that there will not be any odour. They cover the organic areas:
All these tribes have one of these areas fully covered, but also act upon others.
The URIMAT MB-Active Cleaner with Kalkex has a microbiological action. It features excellent cleaning power and removes bad odours as a result of the decomposition of organic substances. It removes lime and soap residues and delays renewed soiling. It is particularly suitable for maintenance cleaning and odour removal in heavily used sanitary facilities.
Microorganisms deeply penetrate the pores, breaking down the odorous organic residue deposited there. URIMAT MB-Active Cleaner with Kalkex provides sustained, comfortable freshness. Its daily use prevents bad odours from developing. When cleaning sanitary facilities, do not use any cleaning agents containing chlorine and acid in addition to URIMAT MB-Active Cleaner with Kalkex.
Range of applications:
- Toilet facilities
- Sanitary facilities
- Waste collection stations
- Carpets, etc.
Dilutions Ratios & Cleaning
a) Walls & Floors:
We recommend starting with a high dilution ratio of 1:20 to increase the bacteria’s presence. After approximately 3 days you can decrease the dilution as follows:
* 4th Day 1:30
* 5th Day 1:30
* 6th Day 1:40
– We recommend using a dilution ratio of either 1:40 or 1:50 for continued daily cleaning.
b) Toilets & Urinals:
– For toilets & urinals we recommend staying with 1:20 dilution ratio for our bacteria to keep the area free of other bed bacteria as the contamination of the area is high & more frequent.
Should a thin film/lubrication appear, or the surface starts to feel sticky then the dilution ratio is too high & needs to be decreased.
The MB-Active Cleaner is dermatological tested and skin friendly.
a) General areas such as floors made from Vinyl, marble, ceramic, porcelain etc:
* The MB-Active Cleaner works with no problems when using the suggested ratios above.
* If “lubrication” appears please decrease the dilution.
b) Steel, cold steel. Gummy surfaces, fridges:
* Please note if the room or surface temperature is below 0° Celsius, our bacteria / the MB-Active Cleaner can freeze (cleaner won’t work when frozen & the bacteria will die)
* In cold areas all bacteria need a little longer time to “double” (cold = slow bacteria). Therefore, the MB-Active Cleaner bacteria will need longer to get through the surfaces and if smell is a problem it may take longer to get them removed.
c) Greasy surfaces.
* On heavily grease surfaces such as a chip pan or “grill” the bacteria of MB-Active Cleaner works, but they will need longer until a result will become visible.
* The bacteria loves grease, but they eat slowly.
d) Surfaces having direct contact with food: * The MB-Active Cleaner is dermatologically tested and skin friendly with an excellent rating, however, we currently do NOT recommend using the MB-Active Cleaner in these areas until we receive our food industry safe certification.
3. General information:
* The MB-Active Cleaner is designed to be the best product when it comes to areas contaminated by bacteria occurring in sanitary areas.
* We highly recommend NOT to use any acid or disinfecting cleaner in conjunction with the MB-Active Cleaner as this will kill the bacteria of the MB-Active Cleaner.
* Disinfection will also eliminate the bacteria below the surface and the “long term protection” would be gone.
* Situations where a strong, special cleaner is necessary, because of the degree of contamination such as removing oils, paint etc. we recommend to only then use the preferred acid / strong cleaning agent on the spot required & then re-start with a high dilution ratio of MB-Active Cleaner on this area, to bring back the bacteria beneath the surface again.